Wanda A. Lucas, MBA, CPCC
• Serve as Team Leader for Maryland Lobbying Activities.
• Recognized by White House as “Champion of Change”.
• Honored as a “Woman Who Gets It Done” by National Breast Cancer Coalition (NBCC).
• Serve as Consumer Reviewer for Congressional Directed Medical Research Program (CDMRP – Department of Defense).
• Serve on Clinical Practice Guidelines committee for American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
• Selected for the Survivor Scientist Program with the American Association of Cancer Research (AACR).
GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY LOMBARDI CCC Washington, DC
2007 – 2014
UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND (Adjunct Professor) College Park, MD
2011 – 2012
STRATEGIC A PPLICATIONS & TECHNOLOGIES Lanham, MD
2005 – 2007
CAPITAL AR EA FOOD BANK Washington, DC
INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT Washington, DC
2001 – 2005
VERIZON Washington Metro
1983 – 2001
Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), The Coaches Training Institute
Leadership Education and Advocacy Development (Project LEAD) graduate, NBCC
M.B.A., American University, Washington, DC
B.S., University of Illinois, Urbana, IL