10th Annual Complementary & Alternative Cancer Therapies conference
From February 25, 2016 2:00 pm until February 27, 2016 5:00 pm Save to calendar
(Always Fragrance-free), $249 entry for 2 1/2 days with some scholarships available.
Hotel Registration: Click this link and use Group Code XAS or CALL1-855-429-6850 and give the code XAS
Interested in EXHIBITING – Here is the link to the Registration Form - it can be filled out online or faxed to us.
2016 Agenda (subject to change)
Speakers will include (subject to updates/changes):
- Rob Van Overbrugggen, PhD – Netherlands, author, Healing Psyche. See this video of Dr. Van Overbruggene.
- Roland Thomas, ND, President BioAge “The Anti-Cancer Food Energy Pyramid”.
- Penny Daughtery, RN, MS, OCN, “True Integrative Care”.
- Carolle Jean-Murat, MD, “Medical Cannabis Made Easy”, http://www.drcarolle.com/.
- Paul Nison, “Creating an AntiCancer Lifestyle” , Healthwatchman
- Nique Pichette, Breast Cancer Survivor used Medical Cannabis.
- Charles K. Bens, PhD, “Preventing Cancer at the Molecular Level“.
- Jill Schneider, Circle of Life Holistic Programs, “Detox/Juice Fasting”.
- Susan Silberstein, PhD Founder / Educational Director, Center for Advancement in Cancer Education.
- Carol J. Michaels, author Exercise for Cancer Survivors.
- Dr. Issac Eliaz, "Targeting Inflammation and Growth Factors in Cancer Treatment with Botanicals and Therapeutic Apheresis" .
- Mark Roby, PA-C, ND.
- Verne Verona, “ADVENTURES IN RECOVERY - 12-Key Self-Healing Traits”.
- Helayne Waldman, MS EdD, NE, author "The Whole Food Guide for Breast Cancer Survivors".
Breast Cancer Symposium:
- Veronique Desaulniers, author Heal Breast Cancer Naturally, “7 Essential steps to beating breast cancer”.
- Sheryl Malin, author of "My Journey of Completion, Enjoying Life While Managing Cancer".
Patient Panel, moderated by: