Complementary & Alternative Cancer Therapies conference
THIS CONFERENCE IS FRAGRANCE-FREE (Do not wear any perfume/fragrances)
February 26-28, 2015 in West Palm Beach, FL.
It will be held at the Embassy Suites Hotel, 1601 Belvedere Road, West Palm Beach, FL. (HOTEL RESERVATION is accessed by clicking HERE)
$249 is full entry including 2 organic lunch buffets, all access, snacks, giveaways in a reusable bag, great networking, and warm Florida weather. RESERVATIONS will CLOSE on Feb 10th.
Please, Join at the Conference Registration Page here:
IF you are interested in being an Exhibitor Use this button (we must reserve the right to decide/accept or reject).
Would YOU like to ADVERTISE in our Conference Journal booklet (handed out at events AND a PDF on our website permanently.)
PDF Agenda (Subject to Change). Here's FUN thing - we'll have a Photo Booth where you and your friends (old and new) can make and take photos home with you.
Our Saturday KEYNOTE speaker will be:
- Ralph Moss, PhD, founder, Cancer Decisions, author Doctored Results, Questioning Chemotherapy and more, "Ketogenic and Calorie Restricted Diets for Cancer: What Does the Science Show?".
- Geo Espinosa, ND, specializing in integrative approaches to benign and malignant urological conditions, "Integrative Management of Prostate Cancer: What works and what doesn’t".
- Shani Fox, ND, Healing and Hope for Cancer Survivors,Holistic Physician | Coach,Cancer Survivorship Expert
- Janina Leckler, MA, Marketing Manager, Oncotherm GmbH "Clinical Results of Oncothermia" (a method of oncological hyperthermia administration)
- Kelly Turner, PhD, NY Times bestselling Author: Radical Remission"An Update of International Research on Natural Healing Methods for Cancer"
- Sangeeta Agarwal, RN, "Use of Ayurveda for improving quality of life for cancer survivors"
- Adrea Brier, CHNP, JSJ, "Healthier Approaches To Conquering Cancer".
- Manuela Malaguti-Boyle, PhDc, ND (Australia). "Immune stimulation in cancer refers to a range of treatments aimed at improving the patient’s immune system response to stabilise and potentially reverse malignancy".
- Nalini Chilkov, L.Ac, O.M.D., Doctor of Oriental Medicine "10 Chinese Herbal Medicines That Transform the Tumor Microenvironment"
- Jorge Camilo Mora MD, MPH, "Dietary Supplements in cancer: What Is Safe?".
- Scott Einhorn, DC, CN, "Role of Applied Kinesiology in Cancer Treatment".
- John Hall, PhD, "Prostate, ovarian and pancreatic cancers: a natural way to fight back".
- George Love, DOM Qi Gong.
- Mark Rosenberg, MD, FACEP, "Systemic Cancer Treatment; Time for a Paradigm Change".
Patient Panel, moderated by:
- Julia Chiappetta (breast cancer).
- Ria Swift (3-time survivor).
- Dolores Jacoby.
- Thomas Arguello.
LGBT Panel, moderated by:
- Ann Fonfa (founder Annie Appleseed Project).
- Nan Van Den Bergh, PhD, "Barriers to Care, Health Care Risks and Cancer Disparities for Lesbian, Bisexual Females and Transgender Clients/Patients"
- Sam Budyszewick