Complementary & Alternative Cancer Therapies conference
THIS CONFERENCE IS FRAGRANCE-FREE (Do not wear any perfume/fragrances)
February 26-28, 2015 in West Palm Beach, FL.
It will be held at the Embassy Suites Hotel, 1601 Belvedere Road, West Palm Beach, FL. Hotel room rates EXPIRE January 31 at 5PM
$249 is full entry including 2 organic lunch buffets, all access, snacks, giveaways in a reusable bag, great networking, and warm Florida weather. RESERVATIONS are CLOSED 2/05/15
Registration CLOSED due to filling up. CLOSED. CLOSED. CLOSED. CLOSED. CLOSED.
Sorry no more space for exhibitors and the advertising opportunity has ended.
PDF Agenda (Subject to Change). Here's FUN thing - we'll have a Photo Booth where you and your friends (old and new) can make and take photos home with you.
Our Saturday KEYNOTE speaker will be:
- Ralph Moss, PhD, founder, Cancer Decisions, author Doctored Results, Questioning Chemotherapy and more, "Ketogenic and Calorie Restricted Diets for Cancer: What Does the Science Show?".
- Geo Espinosa, ND, specializing in integrative approaches to benign and malignant urological conditions, "Integrative Management of Prostate Cancer: What works and what doesn’t".
- Shani Fox, ND, Healing and Hope for Cancer Survivors,Holistic Physician | Coach,Cancer Survivorship Expert, "Survivorship Medicine: A Missing Link in Cancer Care".
- Janina Leckler, MA, Marketing Manager, Oncotherm GmbH "Clinical Results of Oncothermia" (a method of oncological hyperthermia administration)
- Kelly Turner, PhD, NY Times bestselling Author: Radical Remission"An Update of International Research on Natural Healing Methods for Cancer"
- Sangeeta Agarwal, RN, "Use of Ayurveda for improving quality of life for cancer survivors"
- Adrea Brier, CHNP, JSJ, "Healthier Approaches To Conquering Cancer".
- Manuela Malaguti-Boyle, PhDc, ND (Australia). "Immune stimulation in cancer refers to a range of treatments aimed at improving the patient’s immune system response to stabilise and potentially reverse malignancy".
- Nalini Chilkov, L.Ac, O.M.D., Doctor of Oriental Medicine "10 Chinese Herbal Medicines That Transform the Tumor Microenvironment"
- Jorge Camilo Mora MD, MPH, "Dietary Supplements in cancer: What Is Safe?".
- Scott Einhorn, DC, CN, "Role of Applied Kinesiology in Cancer Treatment".
- John Hall, PhD, "Prostate, ovarian and pancreatic cancers: a natural way to fight back".
- George Love, DOM Qi Gong.
- Mark Rosenberg, MD, FACEP, "Systemic Cancer Treatment; Time for a Paradigm Change".
Patient Panel, moderated by:
- Julia Chiappetta (breast cancer).
- Ria Swift (3-time survivor).
- Dolores Jacoby.
- Thomas Arguello.
LGBT Panel, moderated by:
- Ann Fonfa (founder Annie Appleseed Project).
- Nan Van Den Bergh, PhD, "Barriers to Care, Health Care Risks and Cancer Disparities for Lesbian, Bisexual Females and Transgender Clients/Patients"
- Sam Budyszewick
BioMat: Wellness At the Speed of Light