Complementary & Alternative Cancer Therapies conference
February 26-28, 2015 in West Palm Beach, FL.
It will be held at the Embassy Suites Hotel, 1601 Belvedere Road, West Palm Beach, FL. (HOTEL RESERVATION is accessed by clicking HERE)
$249 is full entry including 2 organic lunch buffets, all access, snacks, giveaways in a reusable bag, great networking, and warm Florida weather.
Please, Join at the CONFERENCE REGISTRATION PAGE.
IF you are interested in being an Exhibitor Submit this Form (we must reserve the right to decide/accept or reject).
Here is the scholarship request form (for those in NEED only as our funds are always limited).
PDF Agenda (Subject to Change).
Our Saturday KEYNOTE speaker will be:
- Ralph Moss, PhD, founder, Cancer Decisions, author Second Opinion, Questioning Chemotherapy and more
- Geo Espinosa, ND, specializing in integrative approaches to benign and malignant urological conditions.
- Shani Fox, ND, Healing and Hope for Cancer Survivors,Holistic Physician | Coach,Cancer Survivorship Expert
- Carol Michaels, Author, founder and creator of Recovery Fitness®
- Janina Leckler, MA, Marketing Manager, Oncotherm GmbH "Clinical Results of Oncothermia (a method of oncological hyperthermia administration)
- Kelly Turner, PhD, NY Times bestselling Author: Radical Remissions "An Update of International Research on Natural Healing Methods for Cancer"
- Sangeeta Agarwal, RN, "Use of Ayurveda for improving quality of life for cancer survivors"
- Connor Middelmann Whitney - Zest for Life Diet "The Anti-Cancer Mediterranean Diet"
- Sayer Ji, founder GreenMedInfo
- Manuela Malaguti-Boyle, PhDc, ND (Australia). "Practical Clinical Considerations to Enhance Oncologic Care: Drugs/ Herbs/ Nutrients".
- Nalini Chilkov, L.Ac, O.M.D., Doctor of Oriental Medicine (more info to come soon).
- Jorge Camilo Mora MD, MPH, "Dietary Supplements in cancer: What Is Safe?".
- Scott Einhorn, DC, CN, "Role of Applied Kinesiology in Cancer Treatment".