Complementary & Alternative Cancer Therapies conference
February 26-28, 2015 in West Palm Beach, FL.
It will be held at the Embassy Suites Hotel, 1601 Belvedere Road, West Palm Beach, FL. (HOTEL RESERVATION is accessed by clicking HERE)
$249 is full entry including 2 organic lunch buffets, all access, snacks, giveaways in a reusable bag, great networking, and warm Florida weather. RESERVATIONS will CLOSE on Feb 10th.
Please, Join at the Conference Registration Page here:
IF you are interested in being an Exhibitor Submit this Form (we must reserve the right to decide/accept or reject).
Here is the scholarship request form (for those in NEED only as our funds are always limited).
PDF Agenda (Subject to Change). Here's FUN thing - we'll have a Photo Booth where you and your friends (old and new) can make and take photos home with you.
Our Saturday KEYNOTE speaker will be:
- Ralph Moss, PhD, founder, Cancer Decisions, author Second Opinion, Questioning Chemotherapy and more
- Geo Espinosa, ND, specializing in integrative approaches to benign and malignant urological conditions.
- Shani Fox, ND, Healing and Hope for Cancer Survivors,Holistic Physician | Coach,Cancer Survivorship Expert
- Janina Leckler, MA, Marketing Manager, Oncotherm GmbH "Clinical Results of Oncothermia (a method of oncological hyperthermia administration)
- Kelly Turner, PhD, NY Times bestselling Author: Radical Remissions "An Update of International Research on Natural Healing Methods for Cancer"
- Sangeeta Agarwal, RN, "Use of Ayurveda for improving quality of life for cancer survivors"
- Connor Middelmann Whitney - Zest for Life Diet "The Anti-Cancer Mediterranean Diet"
- Sayer Ji, founder GreenMedInfo
- Manuela Malaguti-Boyle, PhDc, ND (Australia). "Practical Clinical Considerations to Enhance Oncologic Care: Drugs/ Herbs/ Nutrients".
- Nalini Chilkov, L.Ac, O.M.D., Doctor of Oriental Medicine "10 Chinese Herbal Medicines That Transform the Tumor Microenvironment"
- Jorge Camilo Mora MD, MPH, "Dietary Supplements in cancer: What Is Safe?".
- Scott Einhorn, DC, CN, "Role of Applied Kinesiology in Cancer Treatment".
Patient Panel, moderated by:
- Julia Chiappetta (breast cancer).
- Ria swift (3-time survivor).
- Bettina Tammaro (lymphoma).
- LGBT Panel with Nan Van Den Bergh, PhD and Sam Budyszewick, moderated by Ann Fonfa (founder Annie Appleseed Project)